For Up To Date Information Visit the Official County Website
Village of Cobleskill Residents, Business Owners & Visitors:
UNDERSTANDING VILLAGE GARBAGE RULES:
1) If it doesn't fit in the can, it won't get picked up
2) Recyclables go in the green lid container. Acceptable comingled recyclables are newspaper, catalogs, cardboard, clean pizza boxes, glass jars, plastic bottles & jugs, tin & aluminum food & beverage cans, milk & juice cartons
3) Household garbage must be in clear plastic bags & go into the black lid container
4) All garbage containers are to be put curbside no sooner than the evening before pick-up and should be removed from the curb the day of pick-up
5) Furniture, appliances and large items can go to MOSA for a fee
If you have questions call the village office for assistance
Please note that the Village of Cobleskill does not conduct business on social media. Furthermore, the municipality does not have an official Facebook page. For accurate information please call or email our offices.
Notice from the Water Department: There will be an interruption of water service for necessary repairs from Parkway to Bassett Clinic 10/22/20 7:30am-2pm
Please draw enough water for your needs. Repairs will be completed as soon as possible. Call the Water Dept. with questions @ 234-2195
The Village Board has taken the stance that individuals should decide for themselves if they will or will not participate in this year's Halloween Trick or Treating. We suggest leaving an outside light on if you will be accepting trick or treaters. Please follow all COVID rules.
Please visit the Official Schoharie County Website to enroll in the Emergency Notification Service. This will allow you to receive quick and accurate information if and when you need it.
NOTICE: curbside bagged leaf pick up has resumed each Monday until further notice. Village residents may also take lawn clippings and brush to the sewer plant during regular business hours.
REMINDER: Please be kind to the public sewer system. Feminine hygiene products, paper towels, diapers and wipes can and will cause back-up issues! Please throw those items in the trash. Think before you flush.
Find yourself with too much free time on your hands? Why not become a volunteer member of the Cobleskill Rescue Squad, Fire Department or Auxiliary.