For Schedules, Information, Meeting Minutes, Announcements Etc. Please familiarize yourselves with the Village of Cobleskill's Official Website @ www4.schohariecounty-ny.gov
Click onto the Local Government tab and scroll down to Village of Cobleskill. (We will be phasing out this current website by the end of 2021.)
Village of Cobleskill Residents, Business Owners & Visitors:
Please note that the Village of Cobleskill does not conduct business on social media. Furthermore, the municipality does not have an official Facebook page. For accurate information please call or email our offices.
Permission Granted to
Village of Cobleskill
Residents Only. Stop
at Sewer Plant Office
for Gate Access Monday-
Stop at the Village Office to obtain your permit to dump lawn clippings and brush at the sewer plant. You'll need your license plate number to go on the back with your name.
UNDERSTANDING VILLAGE GARBAGE RULES:
1) If it doesn't fit in the can, it won't get picked up
2) Recyclables go in the green lid container. Acceptable comingled recyclables are newspaper, catalogs, cardboard, clean pizza boxes, glass jars, plastic bottles & jugs, tin & aluminum food & beverage cans, milk & juice cartons
3) Household garbage must be in clear plastic bags & go into the black lid container
4) All garbage containers are to be put curbside no sooner than the evening before pick-up and should be removed from the curb the day of pick-up
5) If the cans happen to be buried in the snow, they will not be serviced.
6) Furniture, appliances and large items can go to MOSA for a fee
If you have questions call the village office for assistance
© 2020 by Village of Cobleskill- Planning, Environment, Codes & Economic Development Department
378 Mineral Springs Rd, Cobleskill, NY 12043 (518-234-4661)